One of the questions I get asked the most by early stage startup CEOs is, “I think I need a board of directors. What do you think?” In today’s video, I’ll answer all the questions you’re likely to have about startup boards including:
- What is an advisory board?
- What’s the difference between a board of directors and an advisory board?
- When should you set up your board?
- How many members should your board have?
- Who gets to nominate board members?
Over the past five years, I’ve worked directly with over one hundred early stage startups CEOs. Many of the CEOs I’ve worked with made incorrect decisions regarding their board of directors that almost killed their startups.
Today’s video is all about helping you avoid their mistakes.
I hope you like it.