Zero To Win. A Course To Grow Your Business From Zero To Winning.
Enrollment to Zero To Win is closed. Sign up for the waiting list below.
You’ve just started your business, and you don’t know steps to take. Or perhaps you’re just about to launch your first product or service, and you’re wondering about your marketing and sales strategy. Or maybe you have a cofounder that you’re not sure about.
The question, regardless of what challenges you have is where should you start?
Should you spend time on developing a business plan? Maybe you should redo your go to market plan? Maybe it’s time for you replace your cofounder?
The solution to growing your business from Zero could be one of many tactics and strategies. And how do you know which one to focus on first?
What do you do?
The Good News Is There Is A Process To Growing Your Business From Zero To Winning
I’ve been growing businesses from Zero to over $100M/Year for over twenty years.
One of the first businesses I grew to over $100M was a division of Maxim Integrated Products, the company I was working for, in the 1990’s. The division’s revenue had been stuck at $8M/Year for the previous two years.
Through a combination of improved marketing, personnel, and product development, I grew the division to over $120M/Year.
Next, I was asked to fix another division at Maxim. I used the same methodology and I added what I learned from the first experience.
This time the business grew from $12M/Year to over $100M/Year.
Then I started teaching the people that worked for me my techniques for growing businesses. Each time I kept adding what I learned to the mix.
Steve was one of the first people I taught my business growing techniques to.
Steve had taken over a division that was stuck at around $15M/Year. Under my guidance, Steve executed a plan growing this business to over $100M/Year.
Then there were Jack and Frank.
I had been given the task of growing a new division Maxim acquired.
I used the same formula with Jack and Frank, and, again, excellent results were achieved. This time we grew the business from Zero to over $100M/Year in six years.
I kept growing businesses as the years went by. And I kept improving my methodology by adding what I learned to the mix.
Then I got the chance to really test my turnaround skills at Micrel. I inherited a division that was doing $100M/Year and then dropped to $10M/Yr.
The CEO brought me in to turn the division around.
The division was in complete disarray when I got there. Morale was low. Revenue continued dropping. Things looked really bad.
I used the same process I’d been using. Except this time, I additionally had to completely turn around the culture and the staff.
In three short years, I turned the division around from the most money-losing, worst performing division of Micrel to Micrel’s most profitable division.
Then I took all the knowledge I gained over the years, and I started my own company, Touchstone Semiconductor. I used the same process I had been honing for years.
Brett is one of the most focused and tenacious entrepreneurs I know. I had the pleasure of watching him build Touchstone from scratch, meeting his milestones and bringing to market nearly 100 products with 500 customers in a couple of short years. Incredible execution owed to Brett's direction and passion.
Dave Epstein, Advisor, Touchstone Semiconductor
And, yet again, the results were good. Touchstone introduced more products and grew its customer base to 1000 customers faster than any similar company in over twenty years.
I really wasn’t sure what I wanted to do after we sold Touchstone. I started answering questions about entrepreneurship and startups on Quora.
I soon started getting requests from Quora readers to coach them unstick and grow their companies.
Jason was the first person I coached. Jason’s company was losing money with no revenue when we started working together.
I applied the same techniques I’d been using for over twenty years with Jason. Jason was able to get his business to profitability and revenue over $1M/year in less than 12 months:
There have been many others I’ve coached, and I am still coaching, since I worked with Jason.
There is Ray. I started working with Ray before he even launched his company. We worked together developing his product strategy, his go to market strategy, and his sales strategy.
With my help, Ray raised $5.5M in initial funding. I continued working with and advising Ray. Ray kept executing and building his team. Just this month, Ray successfully raised $26M in funding with excellent terms.
Then there is Greg. I started working with Greg early on as well. In Greg’s case, he was bootstrapping his company to start. Working together, we developed a complete business plan and investor pitch.
Greg signed his first customers, developed an unbelievably awesome demo and first product, and closed his seed funding.
Finally, there’s the case of Craig. Craig had already completed development of his product, but he needed help with his go to market strategy and his sales strategy. Plus Craig couldn’t figure out how to scale his business.
Working with me, Craig came up with a great go to market and sales strategy, securing over $1M worth of revenue in a six month time period. And Craig developed a financial plan that he finally he had confidence in.
I helped them and many others achieve their business goals.
Now I’m making the process I’ve been using and refining for over twenty years available to you.
Introducing Zero To Win.
Zero To Win is based on my over 20 years of success coaching clients to grow their businesses from zero to winning.
What you’ll get with Zero To Win:
A new module is released every Saturday. You can go at your own pace because you have Lifetime Access to Zero To Win.
Module 1: Determining The Size Of Your End Market
- You’ll learn two different methodologies to determine how big your end market(s) are
- You’ll learn how to figure out if your end market is big enough to support your goals
- You’ll learn how to analyze how big your competitors businesses are
- You’ll learn how to compare your position in the market to your competitors
Module 2: Your Team
- You’ll learn how to build your team the right way
- You’ll learn what the stairstep model for teambuilding is
- You’ll learn about how you can determine employee salaries
- You’ll learn the best interview questions you should ask
Module 3: Marketing and Sales
- You’ll learn how to do detailed market research
- You’ll learn how to effectively brand your business so it stands out
- You’ll learn how to correctly price your product or service
- You’ll learn how to market and sell your product or service
Module 4: Management
- You’ll learn how to hire people
- You’ll learn the ins and outs of financially managing your company
- You’ll learn how to develop and create simple tools that give you the visibility you need to effectively run your business
Module 5: Your Financial Plan
- You’ll learn how to develop your financial plan
- You’ll learn how to develop the revenue plan for your product
- You’ll learn how much money you need to get to cash flow positive
- You’ll learn how long it will take you to get to cash flow positive
Module 6: Your Pitch (Also Known As Your Plan)
- You’ll learn how to develop your investor pitch and business plan
- You’ll learn what should be in your pitch deck, and, more importantly, what shouldn’t be in your pitch deck
- You’ll learn why you need to develop a pitch even if you don’t need to raise money
- You’ll learn my tips for pitching like a pro
Plus there’s more:
Bonus Module 1: Fundraising
- You’ll learn the eight ways you can raise money
- You’ll learn what type of funding options make sense in your situation
- You’ll learn what your best source of funding is
- You’ll learn how do you get investor meetings
- You’ll learn how to determine how much money you really need
- You’ll learn how to manage your fundraising process
Bonus Module 2: Managing The Stress Of Being CEO
- You'll learn about the importance of sleep
- You'll learn about the power of meditation
- You'll learn about how to use flow states
- You'll learn about kaizen
- You'll learn how to take control of your schedule
- You'll learn about the importance of finding someone to talk to
NEW! Weekly Live Module Lecture:
I will present each week's module, live using Zoom. This was a massive hit for the Zero to Pitch students, so I'm now doing this for Zero to Win.
It's a great way for you to ask me about anything to do with the current week's module or the current week's exercises. And, it's a great way for you to keep current with the course.
Plus, there's a replay of every week's lecture available just in case you miss it.
NEW! Zoom Office Hours:
Every week during the course, and every other week after the course, I will have office hours using Zoom. This was a huge hit with my Zero to Pitch students, so I'm doing it for Zero to Win!
You can ask me anything your want. It doesn't have to be about the course. Sometimes, if you're lucky, it's just you and me talking for an hour. That's a $1500 value you get every week as a Zero to Win Student!
You’ll get the benefit of all my experience.
Zero To Win is based on my success coaching 1:1 clients from zero to winning.
You Get Lifetime Access and Free Updates to Zero To Win
That means the material will be here for you in a month…a year…even 10 years.
If you’re busy…or something comes up running your company just log back in whenever you’re ready. You’ll be able to instantly resume the coursework and your materials will be waiting for you.
And, as I continue improving the material in Zero To Win, you’ll get Lifetime Access to the updates too!
Do you have enough time for Zero To Win?
After all, you’re running a company. You’re busy. I know because I’ve been there. With Zero To Win, we get right to the point.
I don’t know about you, but I hate wasting time. That’s why each module of Zero To Win is packed with useful information that will help you actually move faster.
Zero To Win Isn't Right For You If...
- You are not the CEO of your company. Zero To Win is designed exclusively for CEOs.
- You are not fanatical about your company. Successful CEOs of bootstrapped and Venture Backed companies are always fanatical about their companies.
Zero To Win Is Right For You If...
- You are the CEO of a company that has not released its first product or just released its first product. Zero To Win is designed guide through your initial challenges as a CEO.
- You are willing to work hard. You’re a startup CEO, so this should be a no-brainer, but you never know….
- You’re not sure what steps are necessary to succeed. You’ll get the benefit of my over 20 years experience helping CEOs like you win.
We've Stacked The Odds In Your Favor With...
- Step-by-step lessons. I not only explain the concepts in these lessons. I show you examples and I explain how you can easily implement these concepts.
- Exercises after each module. These exercises are not just pointless work. Instead, this is useful information you will use throughout the life of your company.
- Money back guarantee. It's simple: If you don’t love Zero To Win, just email me at ANY TIME during the first 30 days and show me you’re doing the exercises and not getting results. I’ll refund 100% of your price.
You'll Also Get...
Bonus Module 1: Fundraising
I could develop a course on just fundraising. Instead, I decided to pack this bonus module full of all the information you’ll need to properly manage your fundraising process. You will not want to miss this.
Bonus Module 2: Managing The Stress Of Being CEO
I wish I knew what I know now about managing stress when I was CEO. No one prepares you for the loneliness and the stress of being CEO.
In this module, I'll give you the help I wish I had to manage the stress of being CEO.
NEW! Weekly Live Module Lecture:
I present each week's module(s) live on using Zoom. It's a great way for you to ask my about any questions you have about that week's material.
It's a great way for you to keep current with the course. And, there's a replay of every week's lecture available just in case you miss it.
NEW! Weekly Live Zoom Q&A With Me
Every week, I will devote at least one hour to answering any questions you have in a live video chat using Zoom. You’ll get to ask the same questions my 1:1 coaching clients ask.
Private Facebook Group
Exclusively for Zero To Win students. You can ask questions of the group. Plus, I’ll be answering your questions every day. That’s the same access my 1:1 coaching clients get.
Enrollment in Zero To Win is closed
Sign up for the Zero to Win Waiting list below:
Velou was just a flicker of an idea in my head when I first started working with Brett. As I am a first-time founder, his feedback helped me to think through how to build the company from ground-up the right way. He’s always been a strong voice of reason and helped me to get through many obstacles I faced as the CEO and collectively as a company. We now have 1. a solid product that solves a real problem for our customers, 2. an amazing team, and 3. raving customers. A lot of our success can directly be attributed to key decisions made based on fantastic guidance from Brett. Thanks, Brett!
Sadee Gamhewa, Founder & CEO, Velou